As a plant-based athlete who is always looking for more natural products to help me perform my best, I really can't get enough of Everlast's products. I was able to try Everlast Vegan Protein powder for the first time a few months ago, when I received a sample of it in the mail. I loved both the texture and the flavor--two things that are very important to me in a protein powder. So when I saw that the company had opened up a Nutrition Partner program, I applied right away!
Last week, I had a 2-pound bag of Vegan Protein delivered to my door and I wasted no time tearing into it.
Some quick facts about Everlast's Vegan Protein (VP) in the Light Vanilla Flavor:
- contains a complete BCAA profile using the highest grade blend of yellow pea, rice, and hemp protein
- increases lean muscle mass and strength
- increases post-workout recovery
- free of lactose, gluten, sugar, hormones, GMO, and cholesterol
- 1 scoop (29 grams) contains 110 calories, 1.5g fat, 2g carbs, 22g protein
I'm not much of a protein shake or smoothie person, so instead I've found other ways to enjoy this protein powder. Some of my favorite ways to increase my protein intake using Everlast Vegan Protein is by adding 1/2 to 1 scoop to "nice" cream, oatmeal, baked goods, and homemade ice pops. Adding VP to these foods creates a nice subtle vanilla flavor without additional fat or sugar!
|Thanks to Everlast VP, the nutrition facts of this nice cream are anything but scary!|
- Buy one bag of Everlast Vegan Protein and get a free box of Everlast FUEL
- Buy 2 Everlast FUEL Performance Drink Mixes and get a free Everlast 20oz shaker cup
- Free shipping on all orders over $20
I'm so excited to be an Everlast Nutrition Partner, and am looking forward to even more great products from this company! There could even be a few giveaways or favorite recipes in the future, so stay tuned!
Have you tried any Everlast Nutrition Products before? Which product would you most like to try?